Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Detox Day 2

Hey... I'm alive right?

The day isn't quite over yet but I think I know a word that will sum it up nicely--HUNGRYYYYY. I didn't experience any of the symptoms from yesterday, no headaches or nausea. Just an intense desire to eat every single solid food I laid my eyes on. I woke up feeling pretty dang good, and even got up before my alarm went off. whaa?? I definitely thought today was going to be easier than yesterday, but I honestly think I'd take the headaches over this hungriness any day. I literally came home, fell face first on my bed, and threw a little tantrum to B because I made him pinky swear at the beginning of all this that he wouldn't let me give in. How dare he keep his promise. 


I would say this face pretty much sums up how I feel. But I shouldn't even complain-- this was the yummiest juice I've made so far. I'll guess we'll call it my dessert. Oranges, kiwi, mango, strawberries, and coconut water. Beware, the coconut water does not mix well with the fruit so if you let it sit too long, they'll separate. Hence my stirring butter knife. :) 

BUT.. I did however manage to go to the gym for almost an hour tonight. Woo hoo! I cannot believe I had enough energy for that. I also managed to drop my phone on a running treadmill and slip in the pool area. I'll blame that on the juice. 

1 comment:

  1. haha jessi you're the best! keep going strong! when i come out (next month hopefully) we'll both try a weekend of juicing and gym or hikes if it isn't too cold! wahoo <3

    ReplyDelete