Sunday, January 13, 2013

Entering Stage Left....

Me!

I vowed I would never do this...the blogging thing I mean. I'm much too private of a person to publish journal entries for the world to see. Granted I haven't kept a journal since 7th grade...so maybe this will be my motivator. And more than likely I won't let anyone know I even started this thing. You see, I don't have words of wisdom to share from life lessons, I don't live a life that would be of much interest to most. I envy those who can so eloquently share their feelings through words and touch the hearts of so many people. I wish I could write about amazing journeys around the world, blog about coupons and recipes, instruct those who are interested in creating the ultimate craft. I'm just me. I love it, I'm pretty sure my husband loves it, and if anyone wants to join us on our journey through this crazy life then you are more than welcome.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment