Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's Over...

I did it. I really did. 

I've had a lot of people asking me how long I'm doing this juice fast. Did I conveniently forget to mention that bit of information so that if I gave up you'd think I did it anyway? My bad. The truth is... I've heard a good detox is at least 3 days. This is technically the end of day 3 and half. I decided to count the fact that I started juicing after only one meal on Sunday so I let myself quit this afternoon. Hey--it counts in my book.

So. What did I learn? Well I'm still craving greasy sugary foods unfortunately, but I've yet to have any! And I learned I am a lot stronger than I ever thought possible. I really am going to make this change for real this time. I'm not going to be perfect... I'll still have my cake and eat it too. 
By the way, I've NEVER understood that phrase and I know I just used it in the completely wrong context..but hey. It's my blog.
I'm going to do this for my future kids, for B, and most importantly myself. I want to feel good from the inside out! With that said.. I'm apologizing in advance for any long boring health kick posts that will surely come your way in the future. 

Did I mention I lost 7 pounds? And this time, I'll keep it off. Yayerr!

No comments:

Post a Comment